Our company provides services and products of the highest quality in the business of tourism and adventure. We also offer the classic, or traditional, tours at the imperial city of Cusco, especially in the area of Maras (site of Salineras and Moray, 2 popular Incan ruins). We are from this region of Cuzco, and credited as the most experienced and knowledgeable. Our staff is trained to use appropriate methods for each adventure, thus providing safety and reliability in addition to their knowledge about the region.
Volunteer During Your Visit to Peru and Spend Time With the Quechua Children of Maras
Maras Adventure partners with the USA non-profit charity Kindness In A Box (KIAB) to support the education, health and well-being of the Quechua children of Maras. KIAB and Maras Adventure offer you the opportunity to volunteer by…
- Teaching English to the Teens at the KIAB Kindness Center
- Serving Food to the children in the KIAB School Lunch Program
- Planting vegetables in the KIAB Greenhouse for the children to eat to combat malnourishment and stunting
- Distribute school supplies to the pre-schools of Maras
- Playing games and sports with the school children at the KIAB Kindness Centers located in Kacllaraccay and Mullacas.