This tour begins with the gathering of our passengers at their hotels of Cusco 8:00 AM, we will star with the visit of the Inca weaving center in Chinchero, after this tour we head to the tour of zip line to flight like Condor in our 04 lines of full adrenaline, after we will go to Maras village where the staff of Maras Adventure awaits with ATVs full equipment such as gloves, helmets, then you will be going to visit the nice terraces of Moray, the salt mines, and some communities of Maras and our specialized Tour Guide will provide you all the professional information of each tourist places .
After 04 hours of ride on the ATV we will transport you to the sacred valley where you can take your lunch in one of the nice restaurant of this valley, once you finish the lunch our transportation will be connect you to the train station of Ollantaytambo to take your train going to Machupicchu town, but if you have energy you can continue visiting the interesting tourist place of Ollantaytambo before abort your train.
This day we will wake up very early and after the breakfast we board the first bus 5:30 A.M and them we will travel 30 minutes until the citadel of Machu Picchu, We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to learn the most important places of Machu Picchu, once finished the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu by yourself and at the proper time you will take the bus to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco.
The Service Includes:
- All the Transportation
- Visit of the Inca weaving center in Chinchero
- Tour of the Zip Line “Flight Of The Condor” of 04 lines
- 01 ATV machine per person and all equipment
- Visit the Tourist places of Moray, Maras, Tiobamba and the Salt Mines
- Entrance fees to the Archeological places
- Train from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes ( Train Expedition OR Inca Rail )
- All the Transfers
- 01 night in Aguas Calientes (Hotel **)
- Entrance fees to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Tickets for the bus round trip to Machupicchu
- Professional Tour Guide (Shared service)
- Any Foods
- Entrance fees for Salt mines
- (OPTIONAL you can add Huaynapicchu Mountain more USD 20 P.P.)